Our Summer Program is a six-week, six-credit, intensive Japanese language program designed for highly motivated undergraduate students around the world. Participants can take elementary courses taught by experienced Japanese instructors to hone their Japanese language skills in a small class environment.
|Program date:||Monday, June 15, 2015 – Friday, July 24, 2015|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, March 13, 2015*|
|Levels:||JPL120, JPL125, and JPL220|
|Credits:||Six university semester credits|
(including a refundable deposit of JPY 5,000)
*We will stop accepting application as soon as we have 40 participants, even if the deadline has not passed.
◆Important Dates for Admission
|Important Dates for Admission|
|Friday, March 13||Deadline for application submission|
|Wednesday, April 1||Announcement of application results|
|Friday, April 24||Payment due|
|Friday, May 22||
Deadline for submission of the following forms:
- Medical Information Form/Medical Treatment Authorization and Consent Form
- Arrival Form
Information about Japan
- Japan Travel Info (Official Tourism Guide for Japan Travel)
- Japan-guide.com (Japan travel and living guide)
Information about Akita
- Akita Comprehensive Tourism Guide
- Akita Kanto Festival (Akita’s traditional festival from August 3 to 6)
- Akita Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport)
- JR EAST-Japan Railway Company
Photos of the past Summer Programs are available here.
Should you have any questions regarding th eadmission procedure or program, please contact us at email@example.com.