Our Summer Program is a six-week, six-credit, intensive Japanese language program designed for highly motivated undergraduate students around the world. Participants can take elementary courses taught by experienced Japanese instructors to hone their Japanese language skills in a small class environment.
|Program date:||Monday, June 17, 2013 – Friday, July 26, 2013|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, March 15, 2013|
|Levels:||JPL120, JPL125, and JPL220|
|Credits:||Six university semester credits|
|Fees:||300,000 yen (Includes deposit of JPY 5,000)|
* We will stop accepting application as soon as we have 40 participants, even if the deadline has not passed.
◆Important Dates for Admission
|Important Dates for Admission|
|Friday, March 15||Deadline for application submission|
|Monday, April 1||Announcement of application results|
|Monday, April 22||Payment due for the program fee|
|Monday, May 13||Medical Treatment Authorization and Consent Form|
Information about Japan
- Yokoso! Japan (Official Tourism Guide for Japan Travel)
- Japan-guide.com (Japan travel and living guide)
Information about Akita
- Akita Comprehensive Tourism Guide
- Akita Kanto Festival (Akita’s traditional festival from August 3 to 6)
- Akita Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport)
- JR EAST-Japan Railway Company
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)Environmental Radioactivity Level by Prefecture (English, Chinese, and Korean)
- Akita Prefecture “Current Environmental Radioactivity Level in Akita Prefecture”
Photos of the Summer Program 2012 are available here.
Should you have any questions regarding th eadmission procedure or program, please contact us at email@example.com.