Our Summer Program is a six-week, six-credit, intensive Japanese language and culture study program designed for highly motivated undergraduate students around the world. Participants can take elementary courses taught by experienced Japanese instructors to hone their Japanese language skills in a small class environment.
|Program date:||Monday, June 13, 2016 – Friday, July 22, 2016|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, March 11, 2016|
|Levels:||JPL120, JPL125, and JPL220|
|Credits:||Six university semester credits|
(including a refundable deposit of 5,000 JPY)
Important Dates for Admission
|Important Dates for Admission|
|Friday, March 11||Deadline for application submission|
|Friday, April 1||Announcement of application results|
|Friday, April 22||Payment due|
|Friday, May 20||Deadline for submission of the following forms:
- Medical Information Form/Medical Treatment Authorization and Consent Form
- Arrival Form
Information about Japan
Information about Akita
- Akita Prefecture General Information Guide
- Akita Kanto Festival (Akita’s traditional festival from August 3 to 6)
- Akita Airport
- Narita International Airport
- Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport)
- JR EAST-Japan Railway Company
Photos of the past Summer Programs are available here.
Should you have any questions regarding the admission procedure or program, please contact us at email@example.com.